Z600 ZAP telescopic platform ladder - 41327
Safe and flexible: height-adjustable platform with peripheral railing for safe standing, easy to move and folds to compact dimensions.
- Large standing surface 665 mm × 440 mm, with guard rail and knee bar, ensures maximum work safety and comfortable standing.
- Simple height adjustment according to the push-up ladder principle, allowing different heights to be reached with only one platform ladder.
- Complies with new European standard DIN EN 131-7.
- Can be easily pushed thanks to two wheel assemblies, even when erected.
- Very easy to erect - handrails and guard rails are automatically unfolded during erection.
- Compact dimensions when folded, therefore easy to transport and store.
- Strong ZARGES quality flanging connects rung and stile.
- Replaceable 2-component plastic end caps ensure secure positioning without the risk of slipping.
- Can be used on steps / stairs.
- Order No. 41325 without stabiliser.
- Equip Order No. 41328 with 4 ballast weights for outdoor applications.
- Stable according to the requirements of BGI 637 with swung-out stabilisers.