A wide diversity of highly accurate antenna systems are necessary to ensure the safety of air transport and these systems need to function reliably under all conditions. ZARGES/ZARGES Aluminium Systeme deliver all necessary mechanical components to customer specification.
In order to protect them from the effects of the weather, antenna systems are sometimes accommodated in special protective cases to which the strict requirements of the IATA apply. As a basis for these protective cases – which are also called “shelters” – we use economical standard housings. The size, fittings, construction and other details, however, always depend on the individual requirements of the customer.
Our Service and Quality
- Mechanical components to customer specification.
- Preventive measures in hazard area.
- Support framework with aluminum sandwich elements, insulated against heat and cold.
- Wide-area GFK Sandwich Raydome.
- Paint to customer specification.