Reach greater heights quickly and safely: modularly extendable folding scaffold unit which folds to compact size for transport and is quickly erected and dismantled.
- Scaffolding width: 0.85 m (to the outside edge of folding unit hinge); scaffolding length: 1.80 m.
- Can be extended up to a working height of 13.65 m, because the basic model already includes a platform with trapdoor.
- Basic module folds together for rapid erection and dismantling.
- Minimum space requirement during transport and storage (dimensions when folded only 0.25 x 0.85 m).
- Scaffolding category 3 (maximum load of 200 kg/m²) according to DIN EN 1004.
- Standard castors: height-adjustable 125 mm swivel castors (Order No. 42973) for millimetre-perfect level adjustment; can be replaced with height-adjustable 200 mm castors (Order No. 42917) for an additional charge.
- Standard castors for scaffold towers with a working height of up to 3.50 m: 125 mm swivel castors (order no. 42959) with brake.