The alternative in material and price: pleasant to grip at all temperatures, popular on building sites and with painters.
- Stiles of high-quality, selected coniferous wood stained yellow-brown, beech rungs, pine stiles.
- Tensioning screws for additional safety and stability.
- Low thermal conductivity - always pleasant to grip, even when used outdoors in winter.
- Outside width: 380 mm.
- Glued and coated mortise and tenon joints between rungs and stiles.
Hints and special features
- Complies with EN 131 Professional.