This manoeuvrable single-axle fuelling platform facilitates the safe and comfortable refuelling of aeroplanes and helicopters.
- Improved manoeuvrability (small turning radius) thanks to single-axle chassis.
- Platform height: 1.50 metres
- This product can be ordered with towing eye or ball coupling on its tow bar depending on the towing vehicle used.
- A platform (500 x 850 mm) that is optimised for safe standing and offers enough space for performing refuelling ergonomically.
- The anti-slip x-cut flooring on the treads and platform is pervious to water and, with its R13 anti-slip rating, offers maximum standing stability and safe stepping.
- The 415mm pneumatic tyres in combination with a tow bar permits towing at speeds of up to 30 km/h.
- Our ladders comply with the European standards EN ISO 14122-2, -3, EN 12312-8 and EN 1915.
Hints and special features
- No fuelling equipment is included for this product variant. However, the same product is also available with fuelling equipment that is already primed or not yet primed.
- Standards used:DIN EN 1915 - General requirementsPart 1 - Basic safety requirementsPart 2 - Stability and strength requirementsDIN EN 12312 - Aircraft ground support equipmentPart 5 - Aircraft fuelling equipmentPart 8 - Maintenance stairs and platforms