Extra-narrow maintenance stairs with brace-free design to let you better access an aircraft's engines.
- Pneumatic tyres and tow bar on the front axis allow for towing speeds of up to 25 km/h.
- ZARGES bumpers on the platform and edges.
- Flip-up step for raising the platform on the two levels additionally.
- Platform railings on both sides can be shifted back in place, with ergonomic operation at handrail height.
- With a height that is adjustable from 2,250-3,250 mm, a length of 728 mm and a width of 410 mm, the platform is narrow enough and yet provides enough space for engine maintenance work.
- With a working height of approx. 3,760 mm, the lightweight variant is the perfect solution for aircraft with low-lying engines.