The painter's ladder of choice: pleasant to grip whatever the temperature.
- Stiles made from high-quality, selected coniferous wood, stained yellow-brown, beech rungs.
- Spacious toolbag.
- Two galvanised knotted-link chains provide protection against splay.
- Tensioning screws for additional safety and stability.
- Low thermal conductivity - therefore always pleasant to grip, even when used outdoors in winter.
- Glued and coated mortise and tenon joints between rungs and stiles.
- Side strap hinges with bucket hooks (galvanised steel).
Hints and special features
- Complies with EN 131 Professional.