Secure and effective solution for working on poles at different heights, thanks to rapid installation and protection whilst climbing.
- The highest degree of safety through double-stile ladder construction and an integrated fall arrest system.
- Advanced fall arrest system ensures continuous safety, even during set-up.
- Low-wear attachment to the pole through the use of special fasteners (braided rope and stand-off bracket with plastic protection).
- High flexibility with regard to height (max. 20.00 m) and pole diameter (Ø 140 mm to 1,000 mm).
- The set-up time for a pole with a length of 15.00 m is approx. 10 minutes.
- Maximum permissible total load of 150 kg per ladder system/set.
- The ZAST-OPTIFLEX safety slide mechanism is available as an accessory, Order No.. 47588.
- High strength, non-twist rung/stile connections.
- The double-stile construction allows easy transportation, stacking and storage of the modules.