Stationary access to buildings and machinery up to a height of 10 m, also suitable and approved for use as an escape route.
- For stationary mounting, on buildings either for maintenance in accordance with DIN 18 799-1 or as an emergency ladder system in accordance with DIN 14 094-1 or as machine access steps in accordance with DIN EN ISO 14 122-4.
- Safety cage as safety system, complies with any standard.
- Arrester rail as a safety system in accordance with DIN EN 353-1, DIN 18 799-1 and DIN EN ISO 14 122-4, can be supplied as a single-section fixed ladder even with climbing heights of over 10 m.
- Ladder width: 520 mm.
- Wall brackets with various wall clearances of up to 600 mm can be selected.
- The maximum permissible distance between two wall brackets is 2.00 m. But each ladder section must be mounted with at least two wall brackets.
- Safety barriers, access protection and platforms can be selected to suit individual requirements.
- We can also produce fixed-ladder designs that differ from the standard specification on request.
Hints and special features
- Dowels and screws/bolts for wall mounting are not included in the scope of delivery.,The prices for single-section systems listed below are calculated as follows: Wall bracket in the form of a U-bar, 200 mm rigid, straight stile extensions on both sides, incl. back cage in accordance with DIN 18 799-1.In the case of other requirements, please use our planning system for fixed ladders.