W 105 N modular cupboard trolley
System-conform element of the ZARGES modular system for the rationalisation and automation of logistics workflows.
- Aluminium cupboard trolley, anodised, for modular systems.
- Open body on one side with peripheral profile-section frame.
- Corner connection via corner pieces made from cast aluminium.
- Smooth interior; no undercuts / no inaccessible areas in washdown facility (inside dimensions correspond to clearance dimension).
- Integrated peripheral door seal in the profile-section frame, for high noise damping and protection against dust.
- Door leaves 0.1" thick, with continuous profile hinges.
- Central locking with easy-to-operate lever ensuring reliable closing at top and bottom. Doors will not spring open during transport by lorry.
- Ergonomically shaped sliding handle of anodised aluminium section on the swivel-castor side.
- All-round fender frame with abrasion- and disinfectant-resistant plastic padding; heat-resistant to 95 °C.
- One fender half at the top with abrasion- and disinfectant-resistant plastic padding; heat-resistant to 95°C.
- Running gear: 2 swivel and 2 fixed castors, corner-mounted, Ø 160 mm, 50 mm wide, easy running, rubber wheels, “non-marking”, roller bearings, thread guards.
- Also suitable for container washdown facilities if appropriate special running-gear castors are used.
- Insert levels with ABS support rail for frictionless sliding of modules, suitable for ZARGES ISO-standard modules.
- Insert levels with ABS support rail for frictionless sliding of modules
- Two doors which can be swung open 270° parallel to the end faces, magnetic catch to secure open doors.