The inexpensive alternative for universal use as a extension ladder and stepladder.
- The inexpensive alternative for universal use as a extension ladder and stepladder.
- Sturdy triangular rungs made from extruded profiles that have a horizontal stepping surface when in the use position.
- Can be used as a two-section push-up ladder or as a ladder with double-sided access.
- High-strength Perlon straps with sewn-in fixing tab to prevent splaying.
- With cross-tube for stability.
- High strength, non-twist rung/stile connections.
- Stiles and guide fittings of aluminium extruded sections for maximum safety.
- Replaceable 2-component plastic end caps ensure positioning without risk of slipping.
Hints and special features
- Complies with EN 131 Professional.