The new K 424 XC combines the legendary quality of ZARGES cases with new mobility.
- Sturdy, mobile aluminium box with long service life.
- Optimum mobility through integrated 50 mm wheels and pull-out handle (order no. 41810-41814) or second sprung drop handle on the end face (order no. 41815).
- Extremely smooth-running due to special castors, ø 50 mm, made from polyurethane and polyamide.
- ZARGES Comfort fasteners with extremely long service life, fitted with plug locks.
- High load-bearing capacity of up to 50 kg despite the low dead weight.
- UN approval for the transportation of hazardous goods possible at additional charge.
- Optional 125 mm wheel set or 220 mm off-road wheel set (for models with a volume of 60 litres and above) available for use in difficult terrain.
- Can be stacked securely thanks to stacking corners made of impact-resistant plastic and integrated stacking elements in the support frame. Also stackable with ZARGES K 470 boxes and Euroboxes.
- All-round beading and corner beads for additional dimensional stability.
- A wide range of adjustable interior fittings ensure versatility.
- Lid equipped with peripheral foamed seal for protection against dust and splash water.
Hints and special features
- Clearance dimensions approx. 30 mm less than inside dimensions (length and width). Special sizes on request.