ZARGES roof working platforms are the optimal equipment for working safely on the roof a train. They help you significantly reduce downtime thanks to their short set-up time and ensure the highest level of work safety.
- Mobile or fixed working platforms.
- With fixed or adjustable height.
- A variety of railing options, including fixed or height-adjustable railings, foldable railing cages, and telescopic fall protection devices for connecting two roof working platforms above the vehicle roof.
- Can be fitted with castors, installed on rails, or mounted on an overhead rail system.
- Outriggers have height adjusters to compensate for uneven ground.
- Various methods of access in the form of stairs, ladders or ramps (can also be installed under the platform in conjunction with a trap door).
- Can also be fitted with several platform levels.
- With pillar-mounted slewing crane for lifting and lowering materials with convenience.
- Sliding panel system with bumpers to protect the train.