ZARGES fixed-height maintenance stairs can be used on a multitude of aircraft types. The short set-up times reduces downtime to a minimum. They can be easily manoeuvred manually or using a coupled towing vehicle.
- Large platform measuring 1,000 x 1,000 mm
- ZARGES bumpers on the platform and edges.
- Staircase at a 45° inclination and treads (800 mm x 320 mm) with an anti-slip surface (R11).
- Platform railings on both sides can be shifted back in place, with ergonomic operation at handrail height.
- Effective accident prevention thanks to seamless transition between handrails and platform railings.
- Chassis made of lightweight aluminium frame with sturdy steel front axle with a maximum clearance of 150 mm.
- Easy-to-use jacking system supported by a pneumatic spring for greater stability in both the working and parking positions.