Transport and storage container for military applications.
- Continuously welded shell joints.
- Sturdy 1.5 mm thick sheet metal
- Sturdy base, edge and lid profile.
- Hinged lid with peripheral seal.
- Sturdy cast stacking corners on lid and base.
- Stacking feet on base with attachment bores inside and outside.
- The inside edges of the base are sealed with silicone to make the container waterproof up to the lower edge of the drop handle.
- All DY containers are fitted with an additional handle on the front side.
- All DY containers can be mounted on rack systems.
- Ergonomic and durable Comfort fasteners that can last at least 20,000 use cycles.
- Equipped with snap fasteners with protection against accidental opening.
- San packaging cases: the outer surface is painted in RAL 6031 HR according to TLA 0033 and fitted with supplies label; Red Cross label in accordance with TL 6545-0056; lettering according to TL6545-0056.
- Inside of lid with DIN-A4 label frame with transparent sleeve.
- The lid is removable on B 40.1 Y, B 40.2 Y and B 40Y.
- Rated at IP 54 according to DIN EN 60 529 : 1992
Hints and special features
- Clearance dimensions approx. 30 mm less than inside dimensions (length and width). Special sizes on request.,UN approval for the transportation of hazardous goods possible at additional charge.