For the safe storage and transport of defective or damaged lithium batteries in accordance with ADR P908 and SV 376.
- Dust-free interior with fireproof padding and absorbent material made of textured fibreglass.
- Tested and approved as hazardous goods packaging in accordance with UN requirements, i. e. can be transported on public roads.
- Fire test successfully passed. No inflammation. The neighbouring batteries remain intact. Temperatures on the outside of the box remain below 100°C.
- High-quality special container made from aluminium.
- Equipped with fireproof padding and absorbent material made of textured glass fibres.
- Dust-free interior fittings.
- For storage and transport of defective or damaged lithium batteries in compliance with ADR special provisions 376 and packing instructions P908.
- New: Meets the specifications laid out by BAM in Special Provision SV 376 for the transport of critically defective lithium batteries.
- Made in Germany
Hints and special features
- Approved hazardous goods packaging cannot be taken back.
- Usable dimensions per compartment approx. 500 x 150 x 180 mm.