Compact work platform with easy-going steps. Choice of stationary or mobile version (for moving quickly to another working position). Ideal for work over long periods, even with tools.
- Selection of tread widths 600 mm, 800 mm or 1000 mm.
- Serrated aluminium (R10) step and platform surfaces as standard. Also available as steel open grid (R12) and steel perforated plate (R13) for extra non-slip properties.
- Individually adjustable platform lengths.
- Chassis available in a non-static version as an option.
- Configurable up to a vertical height of 1,500 mm (from 1,000 mm with horizontal stabiliser bar for safe standing).
- Assembly elements: Support section assembly elements selectable without wheel or as a stationary work platform with floor brackets.
- Individual guardrail configuration on the platform, optionally with swing door or pole barrier.
- Maximum flexibility with optional handrails and guardrails which can be removed without tools.
- Quick and simple assembly with the ZARGES connection system with a high level of pre-assembly.
- Different angles of inclination, 45° for comfortable access, 60° for confined spaces.
Hints and special features
- We recommend equipping the product in accordance with the German Equipment and Product Safety Act (ProdSG) with two-sided handrails and, for steps with platforms or maintenance platforms, all-round fall protection (e.g. guardrails). If handrails or guardrails are not desired, the operator must ensure sufficient regulatory protection.
- Standard applied: DIN EN ISO 14 122.