For special applications at great heights: the special ladder for working in high-voltage or chemical environments, with convenient height adjustment.
- Stiles and rungs (30 mm x 30 mm) made from glass-fibre-reinforced plastic for particularly high chemical resistance.
- Very easy and convenient rung-by-rung height adjustment in a 280 mm grid via synthetic rope and roller.
- Wall wheels that will not damage the wall.
- Complies with the high-voltage test for ladders of insulating material in accordance with DIN EN 61 478 or VDE 0682 Section 6.5 Category 1/30 KV.
- Resistance to ageing in accordance with DIN EN ISO 4892-2.
- Suitable for working in high-voltage environments (1000 V AC, 1500 V DC).
- Overall width of bottom section: 430 mm.
- Replaceable 2-component plastic end caps ensure secure positioning without the risk of slipping.
Hints and special features
- Complies with EN 131 Professional.