Cantilever design with access to the horizontal and vertical stabilisers, rudder, APU and rear passenger doors. The dock need not be moved for tail-in docking procedures.
- Fixed or with chassis for mobile applications.
- With fixed or adjustable height.
- Outriggers have height adjusters to compensate for uneven ground.
- Sliding panels and bumpers.
- A variety of railing options, including fixed or height-adjustable railings, foldable railing cages and fall protection devices.
- Optimum adaptation to contours with high variability.
Hints and special features
- Standards used:DIN EN 1915 - General requirementsPart 1 - Basic safety requirementsPart 2 - Stability and strength requirementsDIN EN 12312 - Aircraft ground support equipmentPart 5 - Aircraft fuelling equipmentPart 8 - Maintenance stairs and platforms