Thanks to its gentle ascent, the two-axle fuelling platform makes it possible to carry out refuelling from any tread.
- Platform height: 1.60 metres
- This product can be ordered with towing eye or ball coupling on its tow bar depending on the towing vehicle used.
- This product allows personnel to work at heights from approx. 2.90 to 3.50 m.
- A platform (450 x 650 mm) optimised for secure footing offers enough space for refuelling to be performed ergonomically.
- The treads and platform are fitted with R13 anti-slip safety panels that allow water to drain easily, offering an extremely high level of safety.
- The 415 mm pneumatic tyres in combination with a tow bar allow for towing speeds of up to 30 km/h.
- Our platforms comply with the European standards EN 12312-5 and EN 1915-1.
Hints and special features
- No fuelling equipment is included for this product variant. However, the same product is also available with fuelling equipment, either already or not yet primed.
- Standards used:DIN EN 1915 - General requirementsPart 1 - Basic safety requirementsPart 2 - Stability and strength requirementsDIN EN 12312 - Aircraft ground support equipmentPart 5 - Aircraft fuelling equipmentPart 8 - Maintenance stairs and platforms