Extra-narrow maintenance stairs with brace-free design to let you better access an aircraft's engines.
- Pneumatic tyres and tow bar on the front axis allow for towing speeds of up to 25 km/h.
- ZARGES bumpers on the platform and edges.
- Outriggers have height adjusters to compensate for uneven ground.
- Telescopic stairs with cable winch for adjusting the height of the two levels.
- With a height that is adjustable from 2,250-3,250 mm, a length of 728 mm and a width of 410 mm, the platform is narrow enough and yet provides enough space for engine maintenance work.
- With a working height in the range of approx. 4,250-5,250 mm, the lightweight variant is the perfect solution for most engines.