ZARGES maintenance stairs with height adjuster can be used on a multitude of aircraft types. They can be easily adjusted with the help of the hydraulic mechanism and are easy to manoeuvre.
- Large platform measuring 1,000 x 1,000 mm
- ZARGES bumpers on the platform and edges.
- Staircase at a 45° inclination and treads (800 mm x 320 mm) with an anti-slip surface (R11).
- Hydraulic height adjuster with handpump and pressure valve on a telescopic chassis with safety locking mechanism.
- Platform railings on both sides can be shifted back in place, with ergonomic operation at handrail height.
- Steel frame with a front axis and an easy-to-use jacking system supported by a pneumatic spring for greater stability in both the working and parking positions.