Transport and storage container for military applications.
- Casing joint welded throughout.
- Extra strong 1.5 mm sheet
- Sturdy base, edge and lid profile.
- Hinged lid with all-round seal.
- Sturdy cast stacking corners on lid and base.
- Stacking feet on the base with attachment bores on inside and outside.
- Watertight up to lower edge of the drop handle due to silicon seal inside on the base.
- All DY Cases have an additional handle on the front.
- All DY Cases are suitable for assembly in a rack or Bundeswehr container.
- Ergonomic & durable C. fasteners for at least 20,000 operating cycles.
- Snap fasteners with protection against bursting open.
- SanPack: exterior painted in RAL 6031 HR in accordance with TLA 0033 and supply plate; Red Cross identification marked with stickers in accordance with TL 6545-0056; labelling in accordance with TL 6545-0056 .
- Inside of lid with DIN-A4 label frame with transparent sleeve.
- Lid loose in the case of B 40.1 Y, B 40.2 Y and B 40.4 Y.
- IP 54 protection class according to DIN EN 60 529 : 1992
Hints and special features
- Clearance measurement approx. 30mm (1.2") less than internal dimension (length and width). Special sizes on request.,UN approval for the transportation of hazardous goods possible at additional charge.