The safety ladder for quick use in chemical or electrical environments.
- Stiles and rungs (30 mm x 30 mm) made from glass-fibre-reinforced plastic for particularly high chemical resistance.
- Complies with the high-voltage test for ladders of insulating material in accordance with DIN EN 61478 and VDE 0682 Section 6.5 Category 1/30 KV.
- Resistance to ageing in accordance with DIN EN ISO 4892-2.
- Suitable for use in high-voltage environments (1,000 V AC, 1,500 V DC).
- Outside width: 420 mm – particularly stable.
Hints and special features
- In accordance with DIN EN 131-1, order No. 41255 includes a stabiliser bar.
- Complies with EN 131 Professional.