Plastic ladder for access to great heights, for use in electrical and chemical environments.
- Stiles and rungs (30 mm x 30 mm) made from glass-fibre-reinforced plastic for particularly high chemical resistance.
- Convenient and precise rung-by-rung height adjustment in increments of 280 mm.
- Both parts of the ladder can also be used separately as single ladders for Order Nos. 41288-41290.
- Complies with the high-voltage test for ladders of insulating material in accordance with DIN EN 61478 and VDE 0682 Section 6.5 Category 1/30 KV.
- Suitable for use in high-voltage environments (1,000 V AC, 1,500 V DC).
- Outside width of lower ladder: 430 mm.
- Replaceable 2-component plastic end caps ensure positioning without risk of slipping.
Hints and special features
- Complies with EN 131 Professional.