Our roof working stands allow personnel to access and work on the roof or in the roof area of the entire rail vehicle.
- The stationary work platforms and gangways can be adapted to virtually any contours.
- The roof working stands can be raised on stands on the ground, suspended from the ceiling, or mounted on brackets or cantilever arms.
- Various methods of access in the form of stairs, ladders or ramps (can also be installed under the platform in conjunction with a trap door).
- We can implement interfaces for various supplies (e.g. electricity or compressed air).
- Sliding panel system with bumpers to protect the train.